Nothing is quite as exciting as taking your RV on a cross-country trip or extended tour. Before you go, make sure that your RV is fully covered. Auto insurance doesn’t provide adequate coverage for this valuable asset. Ask an agent at Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. in Woodstock, GA what RV insurance options might work for you and your family. In the meantime, here is some information to get you started.
Tips on Purchasing RV Insurance
Recreational vehicles are extremely valuable. Don’t take a huge financial hit due to a lack of planning. Get insurance now so that you can drive anywhere in the country and rest assured that your on-the-go home is covered. Buy the best protection you can get within your budget.
Just like auto insurance, RV insurance has different coverage options for various risks. Fortunately, most of them are an option so that you can pick and choose the ones that you need. Work with your The Sanford Group agent to customize your RV policy.
Here is an overview of the types of RV insurance available:
- Liability insurance protects you from the cost associated with bodily injury and property damages resulting from an accident that was your fault. It’s required by most states.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to the RV caused by non-collision incidents. This includes theft and fire damage.
- Collision insurance pays for collision damage when you have to replace or repair your RV.
- Vacation liability is similar to RV liability insurance. It only covers you if someone gets hurt on your property or has their property damaged.
- Roadside assistance helps you cover the costs of expenses if your RV breaks down.
Contact Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. agent in Woodstock, GA for more information on how to purchase RV insurance. Call today to set up an appointment for a free quote.