Whether you’re planning on spending the whole summer traveling in your RV or you’re just going on a quick weekend trip, it’s important that you get your vehicle prepped for summer. At Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. serving Woodstock, GA, we’re here to help RV owners get ready for the warm months ahead. Follow these tips to make sure your RV is ready for June, July, and August.
– Check your tires. Make sure the tread isn’t worn out, and the PSI is not too high or too low. Make sure that you have a good spare stored in your RV.
– Pack well. Check that all breakable items in your RV are secured firmly so that you don’t have to deal with breakage and/or spillage on your way to your destination.
– Check the appliances inside your RV. If it’s been a few months since you’ve used the commodities inside your vehicle, you’ll want to double check that everything is in working order. It’s easier to make a repair at home than it is once you get to a campsite.
– Get a maintenance check. Have a mechanic do a quick check under the hood of your RV. Just like you get your car serviced prior to cold weather, it’s a good idea to have your RV looked at before you take off on your summer trip. This is also a great time to get an oil change if your RV hasn’t had one since last season.
At Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. serving Woodstock, GA, we’re here to help RV owners with comprehensive insurance policies that will keep you protected from the unexpected. Stop in and see us today so we can help you with all your RV insurance needs.
Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. in Woodstock, Georgia wants to wish you a great summer and make sure that you enjoy the water in a safe and fun way. Before you hit your local waters, you’ll need to check that your policy covers everything you need in your jet ski insurance coverage. Your policy is your guarantee that you can enjoy the water feeling safe that you are protected in case of any accidents or injuries; however, safety tips are the most important thing to keep in mind to avoid accidents and injuries.
What is Jet Ski Insurance?
Jet ski insurance coverage can include protection against bad weather conditions, especially things like high crests during a storm and hurricanes. In many places, intense weather may also call for an insurance plan with additional coverage such as towing protection.
Jet Ski Safety Regulations in Woodstock, GA
Few recreational activities on the water are as fun as jet skiing. It’s one of Georgia’s most exhilarating summer sports, you still have rules to obey. Make your safety your top priority. If you have children that are ages 12-15, they may take a boating safety course and legally ride a jet ski. Anyone of that is over the age of 16 may ride the jet ski if they have a photo ID with them. Of course, a boating safety course is good for anyone to take in Georgia.
A few other helpful hints to keep in mind include:
- Keep the jet ski at idle speed when within 100 feet of another watercraft, shoreline, swimming area or restaurant
- Coast Guard-approved jackets should always be worn
- Tell someone where you are going before you go
- Use good judgment with the weather
- only go out when the weather is good
- do not participate in high-speed sports after dark
- Review hand signals and know how to use them
- Inspect all your equipment before you go out
- Keep an ignition switch lanyard on your wrist or on your life jacket so that power is cut if you fall off.
Get Jet Ski Insurance from Peter Laczko Insurance Inc. in Woodstock, GA now. We will help guide you through the process.